Now you can say good-bye to chips, smudges, and dry time and say hello to Shellac™ Hybrid Nail Colour! This revolutionary product applies like polish, long lasting with a high gloss shine, and is removed in minutes.
It goes on like polish – base coat, colour, top coat – and is cured in a UV light so there is zero dry time. The colours are hypo-allergenic, and “3-Free” – no formaldehyde, toluene or DBP. Available in colours from pretty French pinks and whites, to siren red and rich darks. The formula is thin and flexible like polish, so it not only looks natural, it provides strong natural nail protection
with a resilient mirror finish that resists dullness and chipping, even during the most rigorous activities.
As amazing as Shellac is on, removal is just as satisfying! No soaking, drilling or filing is necessary. Nails are wrapped in individual remover wraps and cotton pads that limit finger and skin exposure to acetone by keeping it pinpointed on just the nail. Ten minutes of time in exchange for two weeks of perfect color is all it takes. With NO damage to your natural nails! Say good-bye to manicure frustration and hello to pure manicure satisfaction.
Shellac Fingers: £25
Re-Shellac Fingers: £25
Shellac French Fingers: £28
Shellac Toes: £25
Re-Shellac Toes: £25
Shellac Removal: £10
- To keep your nails, hands and feet looking beautiful the following is recommended:Do not use fingernails as tools.
- Always wear gloves when washing up & cleaning as some solvents & chemicals can damage Shellac.
- Moisturise hands and feet daily.
- Avoid suntan lotions & insect repellents as they can contain “DEET” which will dissolve the protective top coat.
- DEET is also know as; N,N Diethyl 3-methylbenzamide or N,N Diethyl-m-toluamide.
- Nourish cuticles with a good quality cuticle oil to condition, hydrate & plasticise the nail & Shellac to help prolong the life of Manicure/Pedicure.
- Use a foot file weekly to prevent hard skin build up
- Do not use metal nail files.
- Do not peel Shellac nail polish as this will damage and greatly weaken the nails.